For children between the ages of birth and 6 years…
Parents or caregivers can use the ASQ questionnaires to check a child's general development. The results help determine if a child's development is on schedule.
Parents or caregivers can use the ASQ:SE questionnaire to check your child’s social emotional development. Results help identify appropriate social emotional competence in young children.
What do I need to do?
- Review and accept the information on the parent consent form.
- Answer a few questions about your child and family
- Fill out the age appropriate ASQ and ASQ:SE questionnaires for your child
What happens after I complete the questionnaire?
- Results will be sent to you by email at your request
- Fun play activities for you and your child are available for download
"The online questionnaire was great. Both of my boys were progressing typically, and it allowed me to see the types of things that they should be doing and what is important for us to work on."
Fun Play Activities